2016 Forest River Wildwood-Xlite 272QBXL
This bunkhouse trailer delivers extra space for a big family or group at an economical price! Wide living area with sofa and dinette that convert to beds, a big-screen TV and a digital fireplace. Private master bedroom with queen bed. Rear bunk room with 3 bunk beds and a futon sofa that folds into a bed. Outdoor kitchen.
+ weight distribution system, sway bars, hitch, ball
+ septic hose and rail
+ water hose
+ (if applicable) electric cord and adaptor for 50amp to 30amp
+ set of pots/pans
+ set of plates/cups/bowls
+ set of silverware
+ cutting board
+ hand sanitizer
+ hand soap
+ dish soap
+ Swiffer mop
+ Clorox wipes
+ cleaning spray
+ garbage bags
+ paper towels
+ toilet paper
+ toilet pods / liquid solution
+ baking soda (for fridge)
+ mattress cover (for master bed only)
We offer delivery & pick-up along with a number of available optional add-ons to help with your trip.
Things to Know
*WE LOVE RETURN RENTERS & LONG-TERM RESERVATIONS
TRIP START TIME = 3:00PM
TRIP END TIME = 11:00AM
Mandatory cleaning fee includes : Prep & basic RV supply kit
1. NO SMOKING inside any of our units. Any evidence of smoking inside will result in a full a mandatory minimum $500 fee, and billing for any additional expenses.
2. USE OF AWNING IS AT THE RENTERS RISK. DO NOT EVER LEAVE THE AWNING EXTENDED IN THE OPEN POSITION WHEN NOT PRESENT UNDERNEATH IT. awning cap replacement cost = $500, awning damage min cost = $3,500.
3. NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE ROOF (access is for professional maintenance purposes only).
4. COMMUNICATE IN REAL TIME (give us an opportunity to assist you when needed as needed). Please use the reservation chat whenever possible to keep communication in one place for record-keeping.
5. AT THE END OF EACH TRIP: MAKE SURE TO CLEAN ALL AREAS AND USED ITEMS
replace supplies back in bin, wash/dry dishes, sweep, mop, dump waste tanks, refill propane, remove garbage and personal.