Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 class A diesel motorhome highlights:
Inclining King Bed
Bath and a Half
Power Drop-Down Bunk
Exterior LED TV
This Aria class A diesel coach will have your passenger never leaving their seat even when at the RV park. From the electric footrest and ability to swivel and adjust the seat to the leatherette material, this is one cozy spot! You can also invite six more passengers to enjoy the ride on the furniture behind the cab area. The furniture also provides extra sleeping space, a place to dine, and a perfect area to visit while the cook prepares a snack or meal for everyone. You can even turn on the electric fireplace with the remote control and watch the 43" TV. The walk-through bedroom offers a Tilt-A-View inclining king size bed to be able to sit comfortably while reading a book or watching TV. There is a rear full bath including a washer and dryer, and a half bath about mid-coach for your guests. You will surely enjoy the outdoor living space under the awning, the exterior 39" TV, plus so much more!
With any Aria class A diesel motorhome by Thor Motor Coach you will be impressed with the 100W solar charging system. The system helps maintain the coach batteries while the Bluetooth App allows for quick control of the charger right from your cell phone or tablet. There is a Onan RV QD 8000 diesel generator as well. You will find a lateral arm awning which
Pot and Pan
Strainer and mixing bowl
Cookie sheet (in RVs with oven)
Coffee maker (K cups or coffee grounds)
1 cutting knife with cover
Spoons/spatulas for cooking
3 RV safe rolls of toilet paper
1 roll of paper towels
Dish soap and sponge
Broom and dustpan or vacuum
Trashcans (1 bag to start)
Sewer/Water hose (All class A’s come with sewer support)
Blue Def (Diesel RVs only)
Leveling blocks (RVs without self leveling)
Things to Know
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 fee.
2. Pets allowed (with $100 pet fee) but renter takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
3. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or be subject to $50 refuel fee plus actual fuel cost.
4. The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you.
5. There will be no refunds for early returns. Any drop-off after 6pm CST will result in an additional night charge.
6. Extending Rental Dates. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter.
7. Early pick up (between 930am and 3pm) will be an additional fee of $75. Late returns (11am to 5pm) will be charged $125, returns between 5pm and 7pm will be an additional $75 (in addition to the $125). Returns after 7pm will be an additional nights charge in addition to the $125 late fee. All late returns and early pickups are subject to owner availability.